Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Zealand Earthquake Pics @AcidCow

Here I was last weekend and my partner told me about the earthquake in Christchurch... It wasn't on any of the news sites yet (which isn't surprising these days)... a Facebook friend of his visiting New Zealand was describing it on his profile. Amazing how news travels so fast these days via social networking spaces. I was making that comment the other day about how most celebrity news comes from Twitter these days.  In any case, this post on AcidCow has some nice pics. These are my favourites:

Aftermath of Earthquake in New Zealand (47 pics)Aftermath of Earthquake in New Zealand (47 pics)
Aftermath of Earthquake in New Zealand (47 pics)Aftermath of Earthquake in New Zealand (47 pics)Aftermath of Earthquake in New Zealand (47 pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment