Monday, June 11, 2007

Blogging... A New Strategy.

Those who know me will agree that I'm slightly obsessive compulsive and a bit of a perfectionist.

That said. I've decided that a Blog should be true to my thoughts as they come rather than be chronologically accurate - which is what I've been aiming for till now.

You see, it doesn't work... I last wrote about the tour ending and that was almost two weeks ago and as much as the last two weeks' activities are coming ('cos they're in draft) I don't feel I'm being fair to my readers. That'd be you!

So, you're going to have to accept that stuff happened in Stresa and San Gimignano. San Gim (as I fondly refer to it) was by far my most favourite time. I'll post stuff about those couple weeks in due course.

My next entry will be about Rome since that's where I arrived yesterday... If you didn't already pick that up from my venting about the train system.

[Oh, I must apologise to those in my tour group who obtained my blog address from me 'cos it occurred to that I gave you the incorrect address. If you managed to work it out, please e-mail me 'cos without the list (I think I've accidentally mailed it home with my books and posters) I don't know how to contact anyone to let them know. Thanks & sorry about that! :-/]

No comments:

Post a Comment