Saturday, June 9, 2007

Public Tranport... My impressions...

Ok. So most of you know I don't swear very much. But I wish I got Euro for every time I uttered such words today... Let alone thought them.

So, the Public Transport System is fine if you're used to it, don't expect too much and have plenty of leeway between connections. My tip: Don't buy online... Just get the ticket at the station.

Otherwise, it's utter poo! And I mean the smelly kind.

Finally the train arrived... Three trains to Rome were delayed like mine... This could explain why seat allocation went out the window & the conductor didn't come through asking for tickets.

I guess I should be lucky, I made it to Rome. They apologised for the three & a half hour delay when we arrived. It's nice to know they care! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment