Tuesday, May 15, 2007

7 Hours to go!

I'd say one sleep but that would assume that I'm going to be sleeping...

Thanks to all of you who e-mailed to wish me a good trip and left comments on the blog (that'd be you Rachel). I still have that feeling that everyone has said their last goodbyes just in case. How funny is that! :-)

As I expected, I'm very awake. This happens most every time I have to catch a flight or drive somewhere early the next day. I think it will hit me when I actually arrive in Rome. Since I haven't travelled overseas previously, it's all too unimaginable to realise the impact of what I'm about to do.

I'm relieved to say that I'm all packed and my carry on is 5kg and my checked luggage is 15kg - I'm glad I'm within acceptable tolerances. :-)

I'm still not really getting the whole excited feeling, more nervous and... blank. Maybe that is excited for me? Hmmm...

It'll be fine. I'll just keep telling myself that. :-)

Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment