Sunday, May 13, 2007

Still nervous... 3 sleeps to go...

The great news is that I stopped past the chemist today and picked up some travacalm, original (drowsy) version. Suffice to say, a few minutes after I strap my seatbelt on in the plane I'll be far from queasy and likely wondering who I am. Should be great! :-)

I've managed to pick up most everything I need for my trip now. A few more erands and I'll be all done. I'm in such a relaxed "don't care" mood though. It's quite cool.

It's weird 'cos as much as I'm only going to be away from home for five weeks, it might as well be six months by the way I've stopped thinking about work and by the way others are saying "goodbye" and "have a good trip". I've now had "last meals" before I go away and I've caught up with others "just in case I don't see them" before I go. At least if the plane does fall out of the sky I'll have said a few words to the majority of everyone I know! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment