Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Zombified in Sydney.

I was literally asleep 4 the entire Canberra/Sydney flight. Having no sleep at all last night may have had something to do with it. Ash can atest to my zombification setting in just before the flight.

Now that I'm in Sydney...

Two drama's so far. The first being that my connection from London to Rome wouldn't go through. There are two flights later in the afternoon so a good chance it'll all work out anyway... Hmmm... I wonder if my bag is going to beat me to Rome since that's where it's heading...

The second drama is the episide of Young & the Restless showing in the airport lounge. The baby isn't his but as long as he provides solid proof that he didn't steal the evidence, I believe related to the fire, then she'll forgive him but not forget! Apparently she saw some othe couple naked obviously doing "thing" before the fire started. Dribble at its finest.

Luckily Linkin Park's new album has saved me from it.

Update: My travel agent has contacted the Tour group and they've fixed the flights (ie moved them). Disaster averted! :-)

Gotta board now... Off to Singapore! :-)

1 comment:

  1. how are you getting this updated so quickly? I thought you were still in the air... i guess its from your PDA. Hope all is going well and sorry I did not make it to the airport... have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete