Friday, May 18, 2007

"Sure, I'll buy it"

So, I bought a really nice painting, without a frame, of a Tuscan countryside. Only a small one, set me back €80. The small framed ones were €150 so I think I did Ok.

I took some pics of a Basilica (not sure which one) from a couple angles and stopped off for coffee and pizza (wanted picolo, only had grande). My pizze looked a heck of a lot like the sandwhich I had for breakfast and when I asked whether it was margaritta pizza he said it was... I think he was secretly making fun of me (taking the piss as it were... if you'll excuse the expression). I didn't care, I just enjoyed the ham & cheese "sandwhich".

It only annoyed me when they did it to another foreign couple who were more adiment when the waiter insisted that the rolls he brought out were indeed what they ordered but they successfully corrected him. The husband was also more than clear on wishing to have uno café but the waiter kept saying duo back to him... How annoying! I hate it when shops take their major source of income for granted. It's just rediculous.

I was getting weary by the time I finished so I decided to go home to drop off my painting.

On my way to find my hotel, I felt so lost, I stumbled across its doors... Most convenient. :-)

A wave of sleep has come over me and I feel exhausted. Logic says stay awake but all I want is a nanna nap. =-zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment